Qandid Terms & Conditions
guidelines, policy or content displayed on www.qandid.co (“qandid.co”), each and all constitute a legally
binding agreement between you (herein referred to as “User,” “you,” “your”) and Qandid (“Company,” “we,” “us”)
2. INITIAL ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
By accessing the domain or sub-domains of qandid.co and any pages linked from therein, you indicate that:
1. You have read these Terms and fully understand them.
2. You agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
3. You agree that all access and use of qandid.co and its domain and sub-domains
and any of its hyperlinks and linked pages are at your own risk.
4. You acknowledge that Company specifically disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental,
consequential, or special damages arising out of, or in any way
connected with your access to or use of qandid.co, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such
5. You agree that your use of qandid.co shall be governed by California state law,
and that jurisdiction and venue be located in Los Angeles, California for any disputes
arising from these Terms or any other agreements with Company related to your use
qandid.co is comprised of various web sites operated by or affiliated with Company. Please
qandid.co, if you access a third-party web site through a link on qandid.co you will also
be subject to the terms and privacy policies of that third-party site. Please carefully read those
additional terms and conditions as well. Company cannot take responsibility for the content,
terms and conditions, privacy policies, business practices or products or services of any thirdparty web site.
DO NOT access qandid.co if you do not agree to ALL of these terms and conditions as
set forth herein.
By registering with qandid.co, you agree to:
1. Abide by these Terms and the processes, procedure